Save Weapons system not working..
#6

Okay so I tried putting the query through phpmyadmin, replacing any %d with a random value and %s with my username and the query went through fine.. So it's not the query that's the problem. I suspect GetPlayerWeaponData isn't working right..

because for example if I try to print the variables that GetPlayerWeaponData returns such as weap1 and ammo1, it doesn't print/return anything.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Save Weapons system not working.. - by dougbrowne - 30.08.2009, 19:52
Re: Save Weapons system not working.. - by dougbrowne - 30.08.2009, 21:04
Re: Save Weapons system not working.. - by MenaceX^ - 30.08.2009, 21:13
Re: Save Weapons system not working.. - by dougbrowne - 30.08.2009, 21:23
Re: Save Weapons system not working.. - by Sergei - 30.08.2009, 21:28
Re: Save Weapons system not working.. - by dougbrowne - 30.08.2009, 21:34
Re: Save Weapons system not working.. - by MenaceX^ - 30.08.2009, 21:54
Re: Save Weapons system not working.. - by dougbrowne - 30.08.2009, 22:01

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)