08.01.2017, 14:17
Like half of your posts
Haha, it's not the title, it's the thread layout 
I've skimmed over it and this is actually quite useful. I've found myself doing most of this automatically due to muscle memory since it seemed most logical, but this thread will definitely give some insight to some of the newer scripters that do want to learn more.
Great tutorial!
Quote:
|
Maybe you should have read the whole text.
Systems dynamic is quite an affordable theory, even if the title might seems very frightening. |

I've skimmed over it and this is actually quite useful. I've found myself doing most of this automatically due to muscle memory since it seemed most logical, but this thread will definitely give some insight to some of the newer scripters that do want to learn more.
Great tutorial!



Systems dynamic is quite an affordable theory, even if the title might seems very frightening.