How to do this for all players using foreach
#1

Hello i am using y_text and y_languages to translate my server to multiple languages but I noticed the group "ALL_PLAYERS" is not coded at the moment in YSI 4.0, so I decided to simulate this group using foreach.

Код:
 foreach(new iplayerid : Player)
{
        Text_Send(iplayerid,$USER_HAS_CONNECTED, PName(playerid), playerid, GetPlayerCountry(playerid));
}
But I need that foreach loop everytime I need to use Text_Send.

Is there any possibility to make a macro or something to prevent putting it everytime?

Like, for example: Text_SendToAll (this function is disabled in YSI 4, I don't know why )


Thank you so much
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to do this for all players using foreach - by iSanchez - 02.01.2017, 23:51
Re: How to do this for all players using foreach - by oMa37 - 03.01.2017, 00:00
Respuesta: Re: How to do this for all players using foreach - by iSanchez - 03.01.2017, 00:02
Re: How to do this for all players using foreach - by SickAttack - 03.01.2017, 00:03
Re: How to do this for all players using foreach - by oMa37 - 03.01.2017, 00:09

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)