Invalid Data being sent to server.

I don't fully understand how he crashes servers but he can definitely do it, the float value and speed values are messed up, he can teleport players to sa-mps height limit somehow also to where the players game just simply breaks which i'm sure you guys are aware of as spmn said this is something found after the release, so somehow somewhere someone has edited sa-mp src code to remove the protections against this. Hence why I am posting a bug report and not a server support thread, this is an actual sa-mp bug and bypass that needs to be fixed before this person gets to release it. SA-MP has built in defences since 0.3 - 0.3.7 multiple things were added to stop things like this happening. I think we all know sa-mp src codes were leaked in past times what is to stop that happening again. This person can't be kicked, Banned, warned, slapped etc. Server will return 'Player not connected'. We are looking into patching it but i know this is partly a sa-mp bug.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=620236

this person posted his crashes, ours was similar on our server just after the float values of a player were faked, suddenly the server crashes due to a plugin that normally works so they must target a certain plugin to make it crash or something i'm not sure, I'm looking into any and all possibilities. I have lots more info to come.

Messages In This Thread
Invalid Data being sent to server. - by Christofski - 28.10.2016, 05:59
Re: Invalid Data being sent to server. - by Yashas - 28.10.2016, 07:40
Re: Invalid Data being sent to server. - by Spmn - 28.10.2016, 11:53
[No subject] - by Christofski - 28.10.2016, 16:54
Re: Invalid Data being sent to server. - by Yashas - 29.10.2016, 14:22