[Include] Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!]
#39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister0
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyway is better then pwn cmd? or is on seconds place?
I dont think this is better than PAWN.Cmd. I don't believe those speed test results. PAWN.Cmd just can't be slower than any PAWN include. In fact, if you do the same function calls in PAWN code, it will still take less time that PAWN.Cmd takes (the time it took in the speed test). So it is simply unbelievable.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by SickAttack - 08.10.2016, 18:33
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by GoldenLion - 08.10.2016, 19:04
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by XBrianX - 08.10.2016, 19:31
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by SickAttack - 08.10.2016, 19:47
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by AndySedeyn - 08.10.2016, 19:50
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by JaKe Elite - 08.10.2016, 21:48
Respuesta: Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Unrea1 - 08.10.2016, 22:35
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Eoussama - 08.10.2016, 22:47
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by SickAttack - 08.10.2016, 22:55
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Crayder - 08.10.2016, 22:58
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Stinged - 09.10.2016, 12:01
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Konstantinos - 09.10.2016, 12:08
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by GoldenLion - 09.10.2016, 16:42
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Konstantinos - 09.10.2016, 16:58
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Eymeric69 - 09.10.2016, 18:42
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by GoldenLion - 09.10.2016, 19:24
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by SickAttack - 09.10.2016, 19:33
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by jlalt - 09.10.2016, 19:50
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by SickAttack - 09.10.2016, 20:05
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by jlalt - 09.10.2016, 20:08
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by SickAttack - 09.10.2016, 20:12
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by SickAttack - 09.10.2016, 23:08
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by SickAttack - 09.10.2016, 23:42
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Pottus - 10.10.2016, 00:59
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by ]Kurence[ - 10.10.2016, 01:23
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Mutha_X - 10.10.2016, 04:55
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Yashas - 10.10.2016, 13:10
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by SickAttack - 10.10.2016, 15:58
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Crystallize - 10.10.2016, 18:25
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by SickAttack - 10.10.2016, 18:37
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by DavidGravelli - 19.10.2016, 14:27
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by HydraHumza - 22.10.2016, 07:39
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Yashas - 22.10.2016, 12:54
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Konstantinos - 22.10.2016, 13:06
Respuesta: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Swedky - 23.10.2016, 08:45
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Yashas - 23.10.2016, 08:50
Respuesta: Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Swedky - 23.10.2016, 09:07
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Mister0 - 23.10.2016, 11:01
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Yashas - 23.10.2016, 11:13
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Mister0 - 25.10.2016, 14:48
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by Yashas - 25.10.2016, 16:57
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by JJohnson1 - 01.11.2016, 08:20
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by BrianFaria - 23.11.2016, 11:34
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by BigETI - 10.01.2019, 23:32
Re: Command Processor [Faster Than I-ZCMD!] - by J0sh... - 11.01.2019, 00:10

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)