hiding spawn button
#10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Consult a tutorial on how to save and load data.

Use TogglePlayerSpectating to hide the class selection buttons. Use SetSpawnInfo then SpawnPlayer to remove the need of the class selection.
Thanks got it to spawn right after you click the button, I didn't find any tutorials regarding saving my position..
I need to write it down to an INI file and open it like it was said? I am really confused lol sorry
Reply


Messages In This Thread
hiding spawn button - by MrCesar - 16.10.2016, 22:26
Re: hiding spawn button - by DTV - 16.10.2016, 22:30
Re: hiding spawn button - by MrCesar - 16.10.2016, 22:32
Re: hiding spawn button - by godless_phoenix - 16.10.2016, 22:35
Re: hiding spawn button - by MrCesar - 16.10.2016, 22:37
Re: hiding spawn button - by MrCesar - 16.10.2016, 23:20
Re: hiding spawn button - by godless_phoenix - 16.10.2016, 23:34
Re: hiding spawn button - by MrCesar - 16.10.2016, 23:51
Re: hiding spawn button - by SickAttack - 17.10.2016, 03:17
Re: hiding spawn button - by MrCesar - 17.10.2016, 09:40

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)