Compliment to the forum team
#10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainles5
Посмотреть сообщение
This post isn't unnecessary. But comments like ^this^ is unnecessary.
First of all, I did nothing wrong in my first reply.I just stated, AGAIN, that I fully agree but it wasn't worth making a topic about it, then @Cristallize calls me a troll and says I "bash" everyone, lol?I honestly don't know how my first reply was bashing anyone.Cristallize is a moron, always was, always will be.Everytime someone disagrees with him he attacks them for no reason and calls him a troll,kid, retard..etc like in this post..just because he obviously doesn't understand criticism and English.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Compliment to the forum team - by Mauzen - 18.09.2016, 22:14
Re: Compliment to the forum team - by ISmokezU - 18.09.2016, 23:09
Re: Compliment to the forum team - by JakeXxX - 19.09.2016, 14:29
Re: Compliment to the forum team - by Kapersky™ - 19.09.2016, 15:51
Re: Compliment to the forum team - by Kindred - 19.09.2016, 15:56
Re: Compliment to the forum team - by Quinncell - 19.09.2016, 16:18
Re: Compliment to the forum team - by Crystallize - 19.09.2016, 16:35
Re: Compliment to the forum team - by Quinncell - 19.09.2016, 17:35
Re: Compliment to the forum team - by Brainles5 - 19.09.2016, 17:58
Re: Compliment to the forum team - by Quinncell - 19.09.2016, 18:44

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)