What is the best way for manipulate arrays? (Svars, Global etc..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
Посмотреть сообщение
If the limit is as big as 10000 you obviously need to use DB directly, as with SQL you'd get the search result in matter of milliseconds.
This is a cache structure in a way. I dont want to use mysql because manipulated data's count is couple of millions at least. I want use my ram smarty. Ofcourse i know we can use mysql and how good it is. But if streamer plugin doesnt use than i shouldnt too. Because that datas are so important and so much actions occuring with those datas on game. I made such a thing like that instead of dynamic array manipulation. Im trying to minimize load of searchs with myarraycount. The logic of structure quite same with incognito streamer plugin's data manipulations. New samp versions have lots of new futures. And i thinked, maybe there are some functions or methods to handle that structure.

Messages In This Thread
What is the best way for manipulate arrays? (Svars, Global etc..) - by godless_phoenix - 15.09.2016, 01:08
Re: What is the best way for manipulate arrays? (Svars, Global etc..) - by PrO.GameR - 15.09.2016, 01:40
Re: What is the best way for manipulate arrays? (Svars, Global etc..) - by godless_phoenix - 15.09.2016, 01:55