27.08.2016, 06:17
Nokia 3310, they never break.
Anyway, I hate these kinda threads, get enough of them on ******** with people asking what game to buy.. At the end of the day mate, do research on what you like. I don't buy anything expensive without doing my research and deciding whether its something i'm really going to enjoy not just now, but 2 years later.
And saying "I need a great phone which it doesn't bring shits + viruses to me." Well Probably stick with Iphone as 'correct me if wrong' their apps are kinda secure & monitored where androids are not as much.
But there again, Don't know what your opening to get virus's etc.. I have a Xperia T and had it since 2012 and never once had a problem with any virus etc..
But if i did have to recommend a phone to you, It would be the oneplus 3. ****** it.
Good luck on your search.
Anyway, I hate these kinda threads, get enough of them on ******** with people asking what game to buy.. At the end of the day mate, do research on what you like. I don't buy anything expensive without doing my research and deciding whether its something i'm really going to enjoy not just now, but 2 years later.
And saying "I need a great phone which it doesn't bring shits + viruses to me." Well Probably stick with Iphone as 'correct me if wrong' their apps are kinda secure & monitored where androids are not as much.
But there again, Don't know what your opening to get virus's etc.. I have a Xperia T and had it since 2012 and never once had a problem with any virus etc..
But if i did have to recommend a phone to you, It would be the oneplus 3. ****** it.
Good luck on your search.

