UpdateVehicleDamageStatus panels and tires values

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Funny that if you actually checked the first link I gave you to a post on the forums covering the panels, and the doors, you'd have found what you were looking for.

Did you just miss that, or are you simply looking for a problem.

After all, even in that snippet, it actually GIVES you the values that you're saying you need...
No it does not, not at all. You link contains 1 post, wich explains nothing about the different states of the panels. It only show how to encode them.
If you think you know the information in that post is enough, then show me what you think is the value for the following:
  • a damaged front bumper, with a cracked windshield and a completely missing rear bumper.
  • a loose hanging front bumper, with a completely missing windshield and an undamaged rear bumper
Explain me, where in that post you provided, I can find the binary or decimal values for any of these states? This is what I'm asking, the values of these states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Always keep in mind that a lot of people are active on this forum in their spare time.
They are sacrificing time they could easily spend on things they would rather do, to help you instead.
So if someone does reply and tries to help you, be grateful.
There is a huge difference between actually helping someone by providing the correct information and just wasting my time by insisting he is right when he is not and I told him his reply is not what I'm looking for.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
Посмотреть сообщение
OMG, THANK YOU! At least someone that understands what I mean.
See the definitions in that include on GitHub, Sew_Sumi and SickAttack? That is exactly what I asked for and exactly what needed. I'll update the wiki later today with this useful information.

Messages In This Thread