Losing Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedz
Посмотреть сообщение
Who said you are maigicans? - None, If you've read what i said properly, you would've understood me without "code" cus you aren't "magician". I realise im doing everything properly, and i mentioned already, Using Y_INI, and saving all data on OnPlayerDisconnect and looping through all ppl on OnGameModeExit.

My problem isn't as what you think, I don't restart without quiting, nope.

I quit already which calls OnPlayerDisconnect, join again which calls OnPlayerConnect and everything works, data saves, position saves.

I quit already which calls OnPlayerDisconnect, RESTART THE CONSOLE/SERVER HOST which calls OnGameModeExit, Join again which calls OnPlayerConnect, And data won't save.

Noticed difference? - If so, then input your assistance, - If nope, then read it over until you understand it, or don't input an assistance.
You didn't mentioned that you are using Y_Ini, I didn't said i didn't understand you, I said 'we're not magicians' cause you are not showing your code... How can we fix the bug in your source code, if there is a bug in your moral code that you don't want to show it... I already have much better scripting experience and knowledge than you, no need to teach me that quitting or kick calls OPDisconnect etc.

Original thread quoted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedz
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I've a problem in saving/loading player's data.

Everything is fine if a player quits and joins again.

If i quit normally while the console/server is up, and join again while it's still up, everything will save.

But if i QUIT "THEN" RESTART the console/serverhost, then i join again, I'll lose my position (RP gamemode)
Admin status variable, and some other things.

I'd really love to have help with that, it's interrupting the whole script.

Thanks.
EDIT: I am sorry that if I seem rude, because your attitude is making it worse.

Messages In This Thread
Losing Data - by Twistedz - 22.07.2016, 06:27
Re: Losing Data - by Alpay0098 - 22.07.2016, 08:23
Re: Losing Data - by Twistedz - 22.07.2016, 09:25
Re: Losing Data - by Logic_ - 22.07.2016, 09:59
Re: Losing Data - by Twistedz - 22.07.2016, 11:17
Re: Losing Data - by Logic_ - 22.07.2016, 11:20
Re: Losing Data - by Twistedz - 22.07.2016, 11:30
Re: Losing Data - by Logic_ - 22.07.2016, 18:17