Some Errors I Didnt understand
#6

Alright thanks,

Acouple more errors though....

Here they are:

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus A. Robinson\Desktop\KMDM1.pwn(125) : warning 219: local variable "plName" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus A. Robinson\Desktop\KMDM1.pwn(135) : warning 219: local variable "plName" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus A. Robinson\Desktop\KMDM1.pwn(177) : error 017: undefined symbol "Muted"
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus A. Robinson\Desktop\KMDM1.pwn(177) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus A. Robinson\Desktop\KMDM1.pwn(177) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus A. Robinson\Desktop\KMDM1.pwn(177) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus A. Robinson\Desktop\KMDM1.pwn(177) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
Its all the errors i no, to lazy to delete the lines, tired as hell...

Rick
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Some Errors I Didnt understand - by Rick_Jones - 19.08.2009, 04:01
Re: Some Errors I Didnt understand - by sandisk125 - 19.08.2009, 04:04
Re: Some Errors I Didnt understand - by Calgon - 19.08.2009, 04:06
Re: Some Errors I Didnt understand - by Rick_Jones - 19.08.2009, 05:28
Re: Some Errors I Didnt understand - by Calgon - 19.08.2009, 05:46
Re: Some Errors I Didnt understand - by Rick_Jones - 19.08.2009, 05:55

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)