Need help with filterscript
#2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLion
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,
I need help with this filterscript: http://pastebin.com/r3QDy612
It's supposed to be custom damage for M4, AK-47 and MP5, but I can't compile it.
Here are the errors:



Could someone fix that for me? Also I'm not sure if it will take armor. If not then can someone make it like that if player has armor it takes that much damage that is stated in the script and if armor reaches 0 or player has no armor it takes health.
I'd really appreciate that because I don't know how to script, but I need this.
Here you go http://pastebin.com/1HZdvmBx
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help with filterscript - by GoldenLion - 30.03.2016, 18:53
Re: Need help with filterscript - by N0FeaR - 30.03.2016, 19:28
Re: Need help with filterscript - by GoldenLion - 31.03.2016, 15:01
Re: Need help with filterscript - by N0FeaR - 31.03.2016, 15:03
Re: Need help with filterscript - by GoldenLion - 31.03.2016, 15:15
Re: Need help with filterscript - by N0FeaR - 31.03.2016, 19:21
Re: Need help with filterscript - by GoldenLion - 31.03.2016, 20:01
Re: Need help with filterscript - by czerwony03 - 31.03.2016, 21:28
Re: Need help with filterscript - by GoldenLion - 01.04.2016, 11:46
Re: Need help with filterscript - by N0FeaR - 01.04.2016, 11:52

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)