Server crash
#1

Hi guys,since last night I have a problem starting the server and do not know the reason (that used to work early and I have not changed anything) returning to the speech, I tried to see if there was any error in the gamemode, filterscript etc but no error I I found I tried to see the cfg and alright I do not know how to help me


SERVER LOG:
PHP код:
SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3.7-R2, (C)2005-2015 SA-MP Team
[12:40:19] 
[
12:40:19] Server Plugins
[12:40:19] --------------
[
12:40:19]  Loading plugin: sscanf
[12:40:19] 
[
12:40:19]  ===============================
[
12:40:19]       sscanf plugin loaded.     
[
12:40:19]          Version:  2.8.1        
[12:40:19]    (c) 2012 Alex "******" Cole  
[12:40:19]  ===============================
[
12:40:19]   Loaded.
[
12:40:19]  Loading plugin: streamer
[12:40:19]   Failed.
[
12:40:19]  Loading plugin: whirlpool
[12:40:19]  
[
12:40:19]  ==================
[
12:40:19]  
[
12:40:19]   Whirlpool loaded
[12:40:19]  
[
12:40:19]  ==================
[
12:40:19]  
[
12:40:19]   Loaded.
[
12:40:19]  Loading plugin: mysql
[12:40:19]   Failed.
[
12:40:19]  Loaded 2 plugins.
[
12:40:19] 
[
12:40:19] Filterscripts
[12:40:19] ---------------
[
12:40:19]   Loading filterscript 'custom.amx'...
[
12:40:19]   Loading filterscript 'polizia.amx'...
[
12:40:19]   Loading filterscript 'taser.amx'...
[
12:40:19]  
[
12:40:19]  
[
12:40:19]  
[
12:40:19]  ======================================= 
[
12:40:19]  |                                     | 
[
12:40:19]  |        YSI version 3.09.0684        | 
[
12:40:19]  |        By Alex "******" Cole        | 
[
12:40:19]  |                                     | 
[
12:40:19]  ======================================= 
[
12:40:19]  
[
12:40:19]   Loading filterscript 'mdc.amx'...
[
12:40:19] 
----------------------------------------
[
12:40:19]  Sistema MDC by EdwardStone caricato correttamente
[12:40:19] -----------------------------------------
[
12:40:19]   Loading filterscript 'biz.amx'...
[
12:40:19]   Loading filterscript 'strisciechiodate.amx'...
[
12:40:19]   Loaded 6 filterscripts.
[
12:40:19] Script[gamemodes/rp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[12:40:19] Number of vehicle models: 3 
SERVER.CFG:
PHP код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password 123
maxplayers 500
port 7777
hostname tscript
gamemode0 rp 1
filterscripts custom polizia taser mdc biz strisciechiodate
plugins sscanf streamer whirlpool mysql
announce 0
query 1
chatlogging 0
weburl
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
logtimeformat 
[%H:%M:%S] 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Server crash - by kevi11 - 18.03.2016, 11:43
Re: Server crash - by K0P - 18.03.2016, 11:50
Re: Server crash - by Joron - 18.03.2016, 12:07
Re: Server crash - by kevi11 - 18.03.2016, 12:46
Re: Server crash - by SyS - 18.03.2016, 13:09
Re: Server crash - by kevi11 - 18.03.2016, 13:22
Re: Server crash - by SyS - 21.03.2016, 06:29
Re: Server crash - by kevi11 - 21.03.2016, 13:06
Re: Server crash - by kevi11 - 21.03.2016, 13:22
Re: Server crash - by SyS - 22.03.2016, 15:48

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)