Selling my game pc
#1

So guys, I've decided to sell my game pc. The only thing is i don't know for how much I should sell it. These are the specs:
  • Computer case: Aerocool, Aerocool GT Black
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 Ghz - Met 3.4 Ghz Turbo
  • Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 Gaming moederboord - 2 available slots for graphic cards
  • Graphic card: MSI 4GB Geforce GTX97 Gaming 4G
  • Powersupply: CoolerMaster G450M 450W ATX
  • Hard disk: Toshiba 1TB
  • DVD-burner: Asus DRW-24F1ST
  • OS: Windows 10 pro 64-bit
Also I giveaway a headset Creative SB Inferno and a coolerfan from be quiet! Shadow Wings SW1. I've been thinking to sell it for around 1.100,- euros. Is that a decent price? What do u guys think?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Selling my game pc - by Mistermaru - 15.03.2016, 22:16
Re: Selling my game pc - by Alex Magaсa - 15.03.2016, 22:32
Re: Selling my game pc - by Mistermaru - 15.03.2016, 23:05
Re: Selling my game pc - by Duck - 15.03.2016, 23:22
Re: Selling my game pc - by aymel - 15.03.2016, 23:58
Re: Selling my game pc - by Gammix - 16.03.2016, 00:50
Re: Selling my game pc - by jamesbond007 - 16.03.2016, 01:51
Re: Selling my game pc - by Jese - 17.03.2016, 19:43
Re: Selling my game pc - by aymel - 18.03.2016, 13:28
Re: Selling my game pc - by kaisersouse - 18.03.2016, 14:38

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)