[Plugin] PathFinder
#12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Assuming C++, the code should be cross compatible, so I fail to see the problem here. I've never written a plugin before, so perhaps I'm missing something?
Yeah it should be, and I'm trying to only use functions that are available on all platforms. What I meant to say is that I wont build for Windows until the final Version, so Problems may occur.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PathFinder - by jeanluc162 - 03.09.2015, 20:02
Re: PathFinder - by Jastak - 03.09.2015, 20:15
AW: Re: PathFinder - by jeanluc162 - 03.09.2015, 20:23
Re: PathFinder - by DRIFT_HUNTER - 04.09.2015, 06:29
Re: PathFinder - by AIped - 04.09.2015, 07:21
Re: PathFinder - by Vince - 04.09.2015, 10:11
Re: PathFinder - by Kyle - 04.09.2015, 10:49
AW: Re: PathFinder - by NaS - 04.09.2015, 11:55
Re: AW: Re: PathFinder - by Evocator - 04.09.2015, 13:59
AW: Re: AW: Re: PathFinder - by NaS - 04.09.2015, 14:02
AW: PathFinder - by jeanluc162 - 04.09.2015, 17:52
AW: Re: PathFinder - by jeanluc162 - 04.09.2015, 17:54
AW: PathFinder - by NaS - 04.09.2015, 18:31
Re: AW: PathFinder - by AIped - 04.09.2015, 19:26
Re: PathFinder - by Pottus - 04.09.2015, 19:52
AW: PathFinder - by jeanluc162 - 04.09.2015, 20:30
Update - by jeanluc162 - 05.09.2015, 19:32
Re: PathFinder - by Jastak - 05.09.2015, 19:39

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)