SA-MP freezes my PC on load
#5

Bump! This is a huge problem. I really want to enjoy again this game.

I tried playing it on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows XP. It does the same thing. I formatted the disk, same thing. Reinstalled GTA:SA and SA-MP a dozen times, used all the fixes available. Installed all NET Frameworks and DirectX, same thing.

It simply freezes when I join an online server or after a couple of minutes of playing on them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SA-MP freezes my PC on load - by claudiob - 27.08.2015, 18:47
Re: SA-MP freezes my PC on load - by Abagail - 27.08.2015, 19:21
Re: SA-MP freezes my PC on load - by claudiob - 27.08.2015, 19:26
Re: SA-MP freezes my PC on load - by claudiob - 28.08.2015, 11:16
Re: SA-MP freezes my PC on load - by claudiob - 29.08.2015, 16:30
Re: SA-MP freezes my PC on load - by matute - 29.08.2015, 16:52
Re: SA-MP freezes my PC on load - by claudiob - 29.08.2015, 17:37
Re: SA-MP freezes my PC on load - by matute - 29.08.2015, 18:57
Re: SA-MP freezes my PC on load - by claudiob - 29.08.2015, 18:59
Re: SA-MP freezes my PC on load - by claudiob - 30.08.2015, 13:28

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)