Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmith12
Hello guy's i need your help i dont know what type of co-owner i will choose ?
there's a guys askin to give to him my Gamemode and he want to re-edit and make him Co-Owner
and he say he gonna make my server unique :3
but i dont know what to do!
But what should i do ? give my gamemode and make him CO-Owner ? or what ? what Co-Owner must do ? how to find trusted co - owner 
|
If I were you I wouldn't give anyone co ownership and there is a misconception of co ownership in SAMP, if you give someone rights to co own your server it means he gets some percentage of authority over your server and technically owns it with you, if you want a co owner I recommend finding one who wants to invest in your server and in return you give him a rank and a percentage of the revenue from the donations that's what co ownership is in real life.