Invisible players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIped
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea i would go for what SoFahim says it probably has to do something with spectating.
let me ask you some things..

1.The colour you had was purple..ish ? maybe not like nightvision but like heat-vision ?
2.could you also use your weapons ?...
3.could you walk and climb like normal?
4.is it possible to show a picture ?
5.is it possible that it said you were invisible but inreality others could just see you?
1. It could be like heat-vision, I will go in game now and test it and edit this reply.
2. Yes, I used weapons.
3. Yes.
4. Nope, I don't have access to that ability anymore on that server I mentioned.
5. Nope, I was completely invisible. I hit players and they had no idea what was happening.
I was also attacked by someone invisible. Basically, I was definitely and ultimately invisible.
I was capable of seeing myself, but others were not capable of seeing me.

EDIT: No, not like Thermal Goggles, it is not that kind of purple. Sorry. I honestly don't even know what it was... ok, maybe it was Thermal Goggles? I honestly don't quite remember, it happend over a year ago. Let's assume it was and was not Thermal Goggles at the same time?

EDIT 2: Wait, I am now certain it's not like Thermal Goggles because I remember not having the object on my face.

EDIT 3:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
Посмотреть сообщение
It Maybe spec mod with come other callback. Or adding some custom object or removing the player data.
I am also not sure about that.
Most likely not related to spectating since I was able to see myself walk around and jump. Maybe an object, can't rule that one out.

Messages In This Thread
Invisible players. - by Denying - 13.08.2015, 19:07
Re: Invisible players. - by SoFahim - 13.08.2015, 19:10
Re: Invisible players. - by AIped - 13.08.2015, 20:05
Re: Invisible players. - by Denying - 13.08.2015, 21:55
Re: Invisible players. - by Denying - 15.08.2015, 15:23
Re: Invisible players. - by Denying - 16.08.2015, 17:12
Re: Invisible players. - by Abagail - 16.08.2015, 17:26
Re: Invisible players. - by faff - 16.08.2015, 18:35
Re: Invisible players. - by Denying - 17.08.2015, 15:25
Re: Invisible players. - by DaniceMcHarley - 17.08.2015, 15:33