Advices & Hints

Terrible way to start.
First of all, since the last versions of sa-mp are favoring roleplay servers, I doubt you will come up with something truly unique. I'm not saying that you shouldn't try, but have to know exactly what you're asking yourself. I haven't touched roleplay servers for a while, so went on recon before typing here, in hope that something has changed. But everything is the same which for me is kind of disappointing.

As a new player, I want to go straight into gameplay, so imagine the frustration I got when I had to go through every god damn tutorial. They are long, and the players tend to not pay attention because they can't do sh!t, and they're probably sick of waiting. So instead of doing that, you can teach the player the use of everything as he/she progresses through the career, or whatever you guys call it.

Another thing you can do is NOT force the player into filling useless forms. I get that you may ask for an e-mail address for cases like password recovery, but some people take very good care of their user data and don't need recovery systems. You might as well set a message "We advise filling the information later for extra safety", and allow him to do just that. If the player has a username and password, he/she should be good to go.

This is what I had to say regarding the project. As for this post, I'm telling you now that I usually ignore posts that mention "+rep me". I wanted to ignore you, but I replied in hope that maybe you can finally make a difference (It's a long shot, I know). Yet, if you want to be taken seriously, remove your rep request from your signature, and stop asking at all. It's called reputation for a reason. You must earn it.

Messages In This Thread
Advices & Hints - by Tasous - 27.07.2015, 10:15
Re: Advices & Hints - by Lorenc_ - 27.07.2015, 10:41
Re: Advices & Hints - by Tasous - 27.07.2015, 10:46
Re: Advices & Hints - by HeLiOn_PrImE - 27.07.2015, 10:57
Re: Advices & Hints - by Tasous - 27.07.2015, 11:05
Re: Advices & Hints - by Lorenc_ - 27.07.2015, 11:17
Re: Advices & Hints - by Tasous - 27.07.2015, 11:21
Re: Advices & Hints - by HeLiOn_PrImE - 27.07.2015, 12:06
Re: Advices & Hints - by Tasous - 27.07.2015, 12:27