Enum variable which isn't a playerid (+REP)
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVIP3Rx
Посмотреть сообщение
You could count the files in the folder (I didn't figure out how but I think it's possible) and set MAX_FUNCTION to it, or make a variable and increase it everytime you load a file, which I usually do, or you could do the easiest way if they don't change and add a random number that no one can exceed it, for example 100, but it'll take unnecessary memory.
I didnt really get it can u show me an example pls?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Enum variable which isn't a playerid (+REP) - by Lirbo - 24.07.2015, 13:34
Re: Enum variable which isn't a playerid (+REP) - by xVIP3Rx - 24.07.2015, 13:40
Re: Enum variable which isn't a playerid (+REP) - by Lirbo - 24.07.2015, 13:47
Re: Enum variable which isn't a playerid (+REP) - by xVIP3Rx - 24.07.2015, 14:06
Re: Enum variable which isn't a playerid (+REP) - by Lirbo - 24.07.2015, 14:13
Re: Enum variable which isn't a playerid (+REP) - by xVIP3Rx - 24.07.2015, 14:19

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)