21.06.2015, 09:17
Quote:
|
Are you using a translator?
Anyways, I think we all understood your suggestion but It wouldn't make a difference. Watch the first video, there's a good second before he falls trough even though the interior is fully loaded. Answer to OP: I'd look over the script though. It seems like the interior is reset and that is why you end up faling in SA - interior 0, right? Unless the interior for that house is 0, which i highly doubt. The radar changes from blank to a map - and your position is not reset to 0 either. Either the script is resetting your interior -or someone is spectating you and changes your interior right when you enter the house/plane interior.. |
The other video is from another server, the shamal interior is working there for 5 years or so, but the problems started to occur since a very very close time. So I highly doubt it's the script causing the issue.
My thoughts are 0.3.7 brought some new texture loading methods so this might be the cause.


