[FilterScript] Advanced Random Weather System - [Version 2.1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
How about some real-time time too to go along with the 'Metservice API'?

Also, instead of having it be where the host is how about being able to set the location (by ip, name, or anything). With the location also set relative time.
Im already considering doing 2 versions of this filterscript and generate it into a plugin - IPbased or ServerBased

Also nice Idea, ill add time in aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyance
Посмотреть сообщение
this isn't anything advanced, it's the same shit over and over.
if you want to make it some what "advanced" then make it so it atleast sends the message before the weather changes.
If you actually read the code, I notifies the person the weather before it changes. Also I don't think you really read the topic correctly. I have not seen any other Weather Filterscript that will be turned into a plugin along with using Real Time Weather forecasts to change the weather in the servers.

Example:

IP Based: Its raining in your town - The player gets privately set weather and it changes in game to rain, the rain stops for 5 mins so does in game. comes back the rain and it starts in game again.

Server Based: Same priniciple as above, however Its weather is based on where the server is hosted.

P.S: Do not say it isnt advanced when I havent seen any other Weather system use real time Metservice API systems.

Messages In This Thread
Advanced Random Weather System - [Version 2.1] - by Ciandlah - 26.04.2015, 00:08
Re: Advanced Random Weather System - [Version 2.1] - by Crayder - 26.04.2015, 00:47
Re: Advanced Random Weather System - [Version 2.1] - by Kyance - 26.04.2015, 07:40
Re: Advanced Random Weather System - [Version 2.1] - by Ciandlah - 27.04.2015, 01:50