Quote:
Originally Posted by RajatPawar
Continuing development with the same enthusiasm till the very end, something I've never managed!
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bible
This.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIped
same here...the things i do manage are usefull for new ideas though.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
I'm going to quote this. This happens with me everytime, and until I get motivated enough, I won't script.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendOfScripts
Like everyone says Motivation to stay and continue it.
|
I'm on the train with these guys. I have the capacity to make anything I dream of but I always seem to get interested in other ideas and/or projects that I work on. I can make this advanced system which works really great and then get bored and do a completely new system on a different game. When I come back to the previous game I feel like making something from scratch again and so it continues forever like that.