Custom Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinC
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't get why everyone does this, just use Streamer_UpdateEx to load dynamic objects when entering interiors and such, why would you freeze the player? That'll just annoy people.

If you want to map a completely custom map, you should make the ground normal objects, and use dynamic objects for the rest, to avoid vehicles falling through.
But yeah, even though it's unique, it doesn't mean it's good.
Every server wants to be unique, but it doesn't always need unique stuff, while uniqueness is cool to see, it doesn't really do too much good in the long run.

For the long run, having good features and systems should be the priority, as well as a good and professional staff team.
A lot of people just hire some random people as administrators that apply/ask for it, but that's bad to do in every way.

You should really know who you're hiring, and nobody who asks, doesn't put enough effort into his application, or ass-licks.
Etc. people saying "how are you" to staff, you should very rarely hire them.
Yeah, I agree with you. I'm not looking for something unique, or to have the next best thing. I don't care if I have 10 players or 100, its more or less something fun for my friends and I. But, even with 100+ players, LS seems empty to me. I've used Red County in the past, but it just doesn't cut it for our needs. San Fierro is alright, but again, too big, and doesn't support gang-rp well. It's also a pain to map it and make it seem natural. However, based off all of your input, i'm thinking LS is still the best bet, though roleplay can be focused on certain areas.

I'm thinking to start out, base the roleplay more towards idlewood/ganton area. My way of thinking is that Idlewood does have a nice area, it can hold some businesses, and in all honesty, who can afford a house in Temple or other parts if a server just opened, unless of course, you gave them away or spawned people money

Messages In This Thread
Custom Map - by TakeiT - 12.03.2015, 23:20
Re: Custom Map - by Lannister - 13.03.2015, 00:13
Re: Custom Map - by hhaaoo123 - 13.03.2015, 05:10
Re: Custom Map - by iSkyline - 13.03.2015, 08:31
Re: Custom Map - by TakeiT - 13.03.2015, 17:10
Re: Custom Map - by CalvinC - 13.03.2015, 17:36
Re: Custom Map - by TakeiT - 14.03.2015, 04:38
Re: Custom Map - by Crayder - 14.03.2015, 15:51
Re: Custom Map - by Bhxblu - 16.03.2015, 08:10
Re: Custom Map - by TakeiT - 16.03.2015, 16:27