How can I do these textdraws and pickup?
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
Its called sprite, you can open the content of some .txd inside your gta folder and choose textdraw font 4, then you change the name to "TxdName:TxdSubName", example: LD_POLL:ball, then you use and resize box to adjust the size. Use zamaroth textdraw editor, search those icons inside your hud file.
How can I open that?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How can I do these textdraws and pickup? - by WhoIsYourDaddy - 24.02.2015, 13:47
Re: How can I do these textdraws and pickup? - by n0minal - 24.02.2015, 13:53
Re: How can I do these textdraws and pickup? - by WhoIsYourDaddy - 24.02.2015, 13:54
Re: How can I do these textdraws and pickup? - by HY - 24.02.2015, 13:56
Re: How can I do these textdraws and pickup? - by n0minal - 24.02.2015, 13:59
Re: How can I do these textdraws and pickup? - by WhoIsYourDaddy - 24.02.2015, 14:37
Re: How can I do these textdraws and pickup? - by WhoIsYourDaddy - 24.02.2015, 15:56

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)