[Include] rf_Damage - One of the most realistic damage include
#10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney Francalim
Посмотреть сообщение
I know all of these problems. I just removed the life bars above player's head. The programmer may attach a 3D Text with name, life and armour. But this include is useful just for RP/G' s servers. I never did it to put on a TDM, DM, A/D, etc...
Did you just say that you were too lazy to fix problems that you knew of? Yet you still released it under this state? Without warning people? Ha, the effort that goes into releases nowadays kills me on the inside...

Referring to what Pottus said:
You should first run the damage through OnPlayerTake, and directly from there run it to OnPlayerGiveDamage, then from there set the players health bar and if it's less than or equal to 0.0 call OnPlayerDeath. To make the health server sided like you need, you can set the players real health to the value of the PlayerBars in OnPlayerUpdate then just use the PlayerBars as health handlers. This system works if you implement it right, Pottus proved this to me a while ago and I still use the system.

But of course you're not gonna listen; I mean really, you admitted that your effort was low so why would you take any of this advice?
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)