SA-MP crashing on connect - various error codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryo
Посмотреть сообщение
Go to user accounts (Control Panel), and make a new administrator/user account from there, and after creating the user account, log off from your current account account in windows. Login in the new created account, and re-install sa-mp, and play it again. unload all your GFX/skin/ENB mods, it may help. Try to restart PC, also. It may help.
I don't have any mods, and haven't ever had any. I also already addressed the "restarting PC" thing in my post. I appreciate the help, but please, if you aren't going to read the whole thing then don't post.

I will try the new user account, but even if it does work I'm not going to be switching to a different account every time I want to play the game - I want to fix the issue, not work around it.

UPDATE: It's happening on other games too so it's obviously not a SA-MP issue - will update this post when we figure it out so that anyone else who searches these error codes will have the solution too. We believe it's a DirectX issue at this stage.

UPDATE #2: SOLVED! After hours and hours of trying different things, we eventually (thanks to damo) discovered that a new update to my screen-recording software was crashing all of the games and apps that it associated with. Thank you to everyone who tried to help! Hopefully this thread can be left here in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] SA-MP crashing on connect - various error codes - by Potassium - 12.01.2015, 08:53
Re: SA-MP crashing on connect - various error codes - by Kapersky™ - 12.01.2015, 09:58
Re: SA-MP crashing on connect - various error codes - by Potassium - 12.01.2015, 21:22