Help for admins to detect cheats

Hi, I'm working on some guidelines for the admins in our server and to help our admins catch cheaters, I thought of making a list of the types of cheats there currently are, with a description and an explanation on how to detect them (not scriptwise but by human admins). However, I was wondering if there already is such a list or an overview available somewhere. Any ideas?

I tried searching through ****** and these forums but couldn't find anything so far, so my apologies if I missed it.

This is a repost cause the original topic got deleted because there was an argument by some people in the replies about what exactly I meant. I think any information of cheats can be useful, although it might be a bit pointless to sum up all the names of specific programs when they have the same effect. Naming specific programs might also bring people with bad intentions to ideas and nor the SA-MP forum admins, nor myself want that ofcourse.

In my last topic there wasn't anyone who knew about such a list yet, so I already started making one myself. It would be nice if we can complete and improve it together here.

Healthhacks
-Recovers your health or makes it impossible to lose health.
-Shoot the suspected player and watch if his health goes down. If it does, watch if he recovers it.

Armorhacks
-Gets you armor.
-Spectate the suspected player and see if he has armor where he normally can't get armor.

Troll hack
-Enables you to control cars of other players, you can make them fly at high speeds and put them on fire.
-Look for anyone who isn't affected by the hack as this might be the cheater. Check each suspected player individually by removing them from the others and see if the cheater is still there. Put a suspected player in a private world, go to that world and ram him to provoke him to use his cheats on you.

Weaponhacks
-Allows you to spawn weapons.
-Go to the suspected player and provoke him by shooting him with a weapon he normally can't get.

Aimbot
-Allows you to always hit someone when you shoot.
-Try to find out if the suspected player misses any shots at all. Try to get other players away from yourself and the suspected player so any shots that miss you can't be on someone else standing behind you. Pay attention to the direction the suspected player is aiming at and the direction of his bullet. A big difference could indicate aimbot.

Rapidfire
-Allows you to shoot as fast as a minigun with any weapon.
-Watch how fast the suspected player can shoot his bullets. Don't confuse this with c-bug, which will also allow you to shoot faster but not as fast as a minigun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVhD5SjlFgk

Airbreak/speedhacks
-Allows you to fly at high speeds.
-Watch the suspected player and see if he's flying or moving at a very high speed. Make sure you don't confuse it with flying with a jetpack (due to a synch error the jetpack may be invisible to you).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQfW8i6mavo

Fake kill hacks
-Shows lots of fake kills in the kill log with the cheater being the one who gets killed.
-Look at the kill log and see if the victim is always the same person.

Bot spawner
-Creates multiple bots joining a server.
-When it seems that many players are joining the server, check if their IP is the same and eventually if they have similar names.

Teleport hacks
-Allows you to teleport to anywhere you want.
-Spectate the suspected player and see if he's teleporting where he normally shouldn't be able to teleport.

Messages In This Thread
Help for admins to detect cheats - by [FRAG]B - 07.01.2015, 15:47
Re: Help for admins to detect cheats - by Clad - 07.01.2015, 17:15
Re: Help for admins to detect cheats - by Jake187 - 07.01.2015, 20:35
AW: Help for admins to detect cheats - by Diabloa - 08.01.2015, 02:22
Re: Help for admins to detect cheats - by Potassium - 08.01.2015, 06:23
Re: Help for admins to detect cheats - by PrivatioBoni - 08.01.2015, 07:15
Re: Help for admins to detect cheats - by Potassium - 08.01.2015, 07:21
Re: Help for admins to detect cheats - by PrivatioBoni - 08.01.2015, 07:24
Re: Help for admins to detect cheats - by Potassium - 08.01.2015, 08:00
Re: Help for admins to detect cheats - by [FRAG]B - 08.01.2015, 17:10