Mess up after update of my code

Hello, so I've been working on my code so it looks and runs better, but before the update, I had strings everywhere, like 10 difference strings, I was told it would use a lot of space, so I changed all the strings I had into "ustr" for the normal string then "strd" for dialog formating as well as "lstr" for logging command uses, so since I update this I've been having problems with my dialogs, they put messages into the dialog rather then the dialog it's self.
This is my code:
pawn Код:
CMD:stats(playerid, params[])
{
    format(strd, sizeof(strd), "{10F441}Gaming Time:{FFFFFF} %d:%d", pInfo[playerid][Hour], pInfo[playerid][Minute]);
    strcat(ustr, strd);
    format(strd, sizeof(strd), "{10F441}Money:{FFFFFF} %d\n", GetPlayerMoney(playerid));
    strcat(ustr, strd);
    format(strd, sizeof(strd), "{10F441}Kills:{FFFFFF} %d\n", pInfo[playerid][Kills]);
    strcat(ustr, strd);
    format(strd, sizeof(strd), "{10F441}Deaths:{FFFFFF} %d\n", pInfo[playerid][Deaths]);
    strcat(ustr, strd);
    format(strd, sizeof(strd), "{10F441}GP:{FFFFFF} %d\n", pInfo[playerid][GP]);
    strcat(ustr, strd);
    format(strd, sizeof(strd), "{10F441}XP:{FFFFFF} %d\n", pInfo[playerid][XP]);
    strcat(ustr, strd);
    format(strd, sizeof(strd), "{10F441}Level:{FFFFFF} %d\n", pInfo[playerid][Level]);
    strcat(ustr, strd);
    SPD(playerid, DIALOG_STATS, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{33CCFF}Stats", ustr , "Close","");
    getdate(lyear, lmonth, lday);
    gettime(lhour, lminute, lsecond);
    GetPlayerName(ID, pName, sizeof(pName));
    format(lstr, sizeof lstr, "[COMMAND][%02d/%02d/%04d %02d:%02d:%02d]: %s(%d): has used /stats", lyear, lmonth, lday, lhour, lminute, lsecond, pName, ID);
    AllLogs(lstr);
    return 1;
}
But this is what I am getting when I use the command /stats

as you can see it's showing the in the stats command that I have leveled up, I chat it says the same thing...
Код:
        format(ustr, sizeof(ustr),"You have leveled up too level %d!",pInfo[playerid][Level]);
    	SCM(playerid, pink, ustr);
heres the line of that message.

pawn Код:
new ustr[128];//string
new strd [700];//dialog string
new lstr[400]; // Logging string
If you know anyway to help me that would be great, or if you see I have made a mistake somewhere could you point it out so I can learn and so it doesn't happen in future. Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Mess up after update of my code - by LeXuZ - 02.01.2015, 15:51
AW: Mess up after update of my code - by CutX - 02.01.2015, 15:54
Re: Mess up after update of my code - by LeXuZ - 02.01.2015, 17:44
AW: Mess up after update of my code - by Flori - 02.01.2015, 18:04
Re: Mess up after update of my code - by LeXuZ - 04.01.2015, 13:05
Re: Mess up after update of my code - by Kwarde - 04.01.2015, 13:31
Re: Mess up after update of my code - by LeXuZ - 04.01.2015, 15:22