05.12.2014, 20:47
Greetings,
- I'm still looking for Beta Testers, Roleplayers, Donators, Mappers ^ especially scripters.
I'm willing to open 9 servers on my Virtual Private Server with teamspeak & irc network.
FAQ
Q: How to become one?
A: Simple:
1. Be mature player/admin.
2. You have to speak good english.
3. Never break any rule.
4. Knowledge bit of scripting/mapping. (if i need someone then i will hire you)
The servers i am willing to open are:
1. TDM/DM
2. Roleplay
a. Prison RP
b. Normal RP
c. Hardcore RP (This server is hard roleplay any mistake will be logged in our mistake.log)
3. Zombie GM
4. Based Game GMs
a. Warface
b. Simulation (Euro Truck Simulator,Farming Simulator, Car Mechanic Simulator, Train Simulator e.t.c)
c. 7 Days To Die
Q: How to contact you if i want to become a beta tester/admin/player in your server?
A: Simple, personal message me. It's simple no need skype e.t.c. I got the skype for personal reasons and other stuffs.
- I'm still looking for Beta Testers, Roleplayers, Donators, Mappers ^ especially scripters.
I'm willing to open 9 servers on my Virtual Private Server with teamspeak & irc network.
FAQ
Q: How to become one?
A: Simple:
1. Be mature player/admin.
2. You have to speak good english.
3. Never break any rule.
4. Knowledge bit of scripting/mapping. (if i need someone then i will hire you)
The servers i am willing to open are:
1. TDM/DM
2. Roleplay
a. Prison RP
b. Normal RP
c. Hardcore RP (This server is hard roleplay any mistake will be logged in our mistake.log)
3. Zombie GM
4. Based Game GMs
a. Warface
b. Simulation (Euro Truck Simulator,Farming Simulator, Car Mechanic Simulator, Train Simulator e.t.c)
c. 7 Days To Die
Q: How to contact you if i want to become a beta tester/admin/player in your server?
A: Simple, personal message me. It's simple no need skype e.t.c. I got the skype for personal reasons and other stuffs.

