San Andreas won't launch
#1

I'm running San Andreas from my desktop's game directory. I copied it over from my desktop.


This is a Macbook Pro running Windows 7 via Bootcamp. I can get into SAMP 0.3z fine, it will not load San Andreas period. I've looked in my documents in the GTA San Andreas User Files. I do not have gta_sa.set.


I've deleted the User Files folder and it does nothing.


Can anyone please help? If I mash the connect button I get a buttload of exception errors. The code is: 0x00746929



Thanks!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
San Andreas won't launch - by DrTeDDyBeAr - 28.08.2014, 00:48
Re: San Andreas won't launch - by IceCube! - 28.08.2014, 01:59
Re: San Andreas won't launch - by DrTeDDyBeAr - 28.08.2014, 21:33
Re: San Andreas won't launch - by IceCube! - 28.08.2014, 23:59
Re: San Andreas won't launch - by AroseKhanNiazi - 29.08.2014, 09:12

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)