#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xF29323
Sup man, long time no see, you probably don't remember me :P

Well Alex went really inactive, from the day he got banned (YSF). Almost half of the good scripters and old players left due to the slow development of SA:MP 0.3.
Personally, I don't feel that's the reason. Or atleast I ain't heard of anyone doing that for that reason.

Hi ramjet, hopefully you remember me, I've stuck around but like 0xF29323 said, many oldschool players have lone gone.

WeeDarr
Reply


Messages In This Thread
hey! - by [xA]Ramjet - 19.06.2009, 23:42
Re: hey! - by Danny_Costelo - 19.06.2009, 23:48
Re: hey! - by weedarr - 20.06.2009, 12:40
Re: hey! - by HydraX - 20.06.2009, 18:40
Re: hey! - by mamorunl - 20.06.2009, 21:36
Re: hey! - by weedarr - 20.06.2009, 21:58
Re: hey! - by [xA]Ramjet - 21.06.2009, 01:11
Re: hey! - by PsYcH0pAtHiC - 21.06.2009, 08:41
Re: hey! - by mamorunl - 21.06.2009, 10:08
Re: hey! - by weedarr - 21.06.2009, 11:30

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)