Replace the variables to 0
#1

Hello.

So now I have several variables like:
test1[playerid];

This variable will take a value, for example:
test1[playerid] = 1;

So I have put this variable to 0 when the player disconnects because another will take the same id and I do not want him to have this variable to 1.

I also have various tables with values ​​that give it:
PlayerInfo[playerid][Level];

The variable table will also have a value, and therefore I will have to disconnect it again to 0.
But hey, it's pretty boring, is there a way to reset it to zero?

At least for the tables?

THX
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Replace the variables to 0 - by Baltimore - 29.07.2014, 20:38
Re: Replace the variables to 0 - by Blademaster680 - 29.07.2014, 20:47
Re: Replace the variables to 0 - by Baltimore - 29.07.2014, 21:20
Re: Replace the variables to 0 - by Isolated - 29.07.2014, 21:22
Re: Replace the variables to 0 - by youssefehab500 - 29.07.2014, 21:23

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)