20.06.2014, 17:56
(
Последний раз редактировалось [DFE]Ike; 22.06.2014 в 21:42.
)
My PAWN compiler just crash if I try to compile with the YSF.inc... (And before everyone ask: Yes, I included it correctly with the actually version!)
I get this crash only with this include, something in the include don't want to work with my gamemode?
EDIT: I fixed this now, thanks for your help (ignorance) kurta999. :-)
For all who got this problem too: Just redefine any defined function from your gamemode, filterscript or include, that are similar too any function from this plugin. Example: If you have got "stock IsPlayerInModShop", then re-define the function!
I get this crash only with this include, something in the include don't want to work with my gamemode?
EDIT: I fixed this now, thanks for your help (ignorance) kurta999. :-)
For all who got this problem too: Just redefine any defined function from your gamemode, filterscript or include, that are similar too any function from this plugin. Example: If you have got "stock IsPlayerInModShop", then re-define the function!

