Buying iPhone, new PC config or playstation 4 ?

Hi.

I have almost Ђ600 to spend.

I'm asking myself about the way I'll spend them.
For the one who'll tell me to save them to get driving lessons, my parents have already kept some money to it.

So I'm 16 now, if the age might change something, I tell you.

I hesitate between the iPhone 5S, a powerful PC config (don't tell me it's impossible with Ђ600, it is) or buying a playstation 4. I have arguments for each of them :

• iPhone :
- Positive args : I need a new phone, iOS is virus-free, I'll have the constructor vouch for about 2 years
- Negative args : Ђ500-Ђ600 for a phone hurts a little bit, the only way to "expand" iOS possibilities is the jailbreak and it blows up Apple vouch

• PC config :
- Positive args : I need a new one (my computer actually doesn't run either The Sims 3 or Fifa 13), I can get a more or less powerful one with those components

http://prntscr.com/3spt28 (it's a little bit more than Ђ600 but my parents won't complain about adding Ђ50 )

- Negative args : I don't mind if it will be good to buy a computer as I plan using less the computer

• Playstation
- Positive args : All the teenagers have one, the station itself isn't so much expensive, graphics are pretty good
- Negative args : Games are expensive, PSN isn't free anymore.

That's all I had to say.
If someone can advice me, it will be kind.

Messages In This Thread