I can't join a server
#1

Hello,

I want to enter to a server but i can't. It stay giving me :
Code:
Server didn't respond, reconnecting ...
And stay like this while there is 400+ players online. And Only I can't join. How to fix this problem ?

Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I can't join a server - by EgyptForLife - 21.05.2014, 21:49
Re: I can't join a server - by ZachKnoxx - 21.05.2014, 21:56
Re: I can't join a server - by EgyptForLife - 21.05.2014, 23:57
Re: I can't join a server - by FaceTutorialz - 22.05.2014, 00:28
Re: I can't join a server - by davve95 - 22.05.2014, 05:03
Re: I can't join a server - by Team_PRO - 22.05.2014, 05:32
Re: I can't join a server - by TazmaNiax - 22.05.2014, 06:25
Re: I can't join a server - by Mauzen - 22.05.2014, 09:34
Re: I can't join a server - by Team_PRO - 22.05.2014, 09:45
Re: I can't join a server - by EgyptForLife - 22.05.2014, 10:18

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)