07.05.2014, 14:17
For the last question make a custom stock which will create an object, I will show you an example later when I'm home from college. But I was trying to find out how to do the object materials that ain't in the GTA SA directory as well but the text thing you can do SetObjectText or something like that which is found here:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetObjectMaterialText.
If your making a custom stock which I will give you a little later you could make it like this.
CreateObjectS(objectid,pos,pos,pos,rot,rot,rot,mat erial,draw dis).
I will give you the custom stock when i'm home from college which will be in the next 3 hours.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetObjectMaterialText.
If your making a custom stock which I will give you a little later you could make it like this.
CreateObjectS(objectid,pos,pos,pos,rot,rot,rot,mat erial,draw dis).
I will give you the custom stock when i'm home from college which will be in the next 3 hours.
