Blue/Red light object
#1

Hello,

I'm looking for a big blue/red bright light object that can be used from a great distance, i need this to make a big object in the air (spaceship)
and i need some decorations for it , I found some screen of the light object i need but i can't find the object ID

http://i.imgur.com/kXmT0rE.jpg

I hope someone can help me

Thank you
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Blue/Red light object - by Core2Extreme - 27.04.2014, 19:15
Re: Blue/Red light object - by nickdodd25 - 27.04.2014, 19:53
Re: Blue/Red light object - by Mriss - 27.04.2014, 20:44
Re: Blue/Red light object - by Core2Extreme - 27.04.2014, 21:49
Re: Blue/Red light object - by nickdodd25 - 29.04.2014, 01:22
Re: Blue/Red light object - by Core2Extreme - 03.05.2014, 14:36
Re: Blue/Red light object - by iChiCkeNBuTT - 03.05.2014, 15:00

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)