Loss of signal after a few minutes of gameplay!

I'm not sure why but I my monitor looses signal after a few minutes of gameplay..Roughly 5-8 minutes of play.

My graphics card:

NVIDA GForce 210
Using VGA(My monitor does not support anything else LOL)
PCI BUS 1

I had it for about a year now works great until I run some games...the only thing that I have an issue is the small cooling fan was defective so I removed it about a few months ago.

I'm guessing my video card overheats and shuts down? But it will run my operating system for hours with no issues...

Any tips on what else it could be? My option rite now is to just get a new one but I want to know if it could possibly be something else before I do that

Also my display settings for GTA are all set to better performance,not really interested in quality of the display.
And resolution @ 1058....

Please help with some tips....

Messages In This Thread
Loss of signal after a few minutes of gameplay! - by AnDrew. - 24.04.2014, 18:16
Re: Loss of signal after a few minutes of gameplay! - by Jakku - 24.04.2014, 22:02
Re: Loss of signal after a few minutes of gameplay! - by AnDrew. - 24.04.2014, 22:57
Re: Loss of signal after a few minutes of gameplay! - by Jochemd - 25.04.2014, 08:06
Re: Loss of signal after a few minutes of gameplay! - by Ha$H_Sexyboy - 25.04.2014, 09:37