Game Crashes when I connect to a server.
#3

First of all, make sure your GTA:SA version is 1.0. SA-MP wont load on any other versions and If you do not own version 1.0 you may always downgrade it using a patch. Make sure your SA-MP is in the correct folder (correct directory). If you have any mods remove them as they might be the cause to your crash (as it is a crash).

Hope I somewhat helped.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Game Crashes when I connect to a server. - by kietav - 05.04.2014, 11:30
Re: Game Crashes when I connect to a server. - by Parallex - 05.04.2014, 12:02
Re: Game Crashes when I connect to a server. - by Fantastic - 05.04.2014, 13:26
Re: Game Crashes when I connect to a server. - by kietav - 05.04.2014, 14:50
Re: Game Crashes when I connect to a server. - by Spliffy - 05.04.2014, 17:11
Re: Game Crashes when I connect to a server. - by kietav - 06.04.2014, 19:01
Re: Game Crashes when I connect to a server. - by Parallex - 07.04.2014, 11:39

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)