04.04.2014, 07:16
That link showed me nothing. I created the account LONG before I actually began scripting, infact someone gave me this account.
I do call myself an amateur scripter simply because time has no meaning towards your level of ability. None at all. Know why? Cos everyone in the world has different learning abilities. You don't know me, You don't know if I am mentally challenged, you don't know if I have any issues in personal life, you don't know if I have suffered brain trauma. You base all of your opinions on forum posts upon a person you have never met or even know the age, gender, sex or anything. Once I post something, when I understand it, I learn it. I know how to do the majority of things in scripting, scratch that, a lot - all I need to and if I don't know I ask. Then I learn.
NO-ONE IS OBLIGED TO REPLY TO ANY POSTS ON THE FORUMS, REGARDLESS OF SECTION.
“Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.”
@LocMax
Thanks for that.
I'm just looking for the location to be saved, the co-ords. I plan to add a text label saying 'BULLET' to each one, I'm just not entirely sure as of how to save EVERY fired bullet's location?
I do call myself an amateur scripter simply because time has no meaning towards your level of ability. None at all. Know why? Cos everyone in the world has different learning abilities. You don't know me, You don't know if I am mentally challenged, you don't know if I have any issues in personal life, you don't know if I have suffered brain trauma. You base all of your opinions on forum posts upon a person you have never met or even know the age, gender, sex or anything. Once I post something, when I understand it, I learn it. I know how to do the majority of things in scripting, scratch that, a lot - all I need to and if I don't know I ask. Then I learn.
NO-ONE IS OBLIGED TO REPLY TO ANY POSTS ON THE FORUMS, REGARDLESS OF SECTION.
“Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.”
@LocMax
Thanks for that.
I'm just looking for the location to be saved, the co-ords. I plan to add a text label saying 'BULLET' to each one, I'm just not entirely sure as of how to save EVERY fired bullet's location?
