How to make this?
#1

How can I make if player is in car with closed windows ( I have /windows command for that) he won't see any msg from ppl that are outside of car? I'm using prox detector but I guess prox detector can be seen by everyone..
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to make this? - by Lajko1 - 02.03.2014, 14:29
Re: How to make this? - by Bashur - 02.03.2014, 14:31
Re: How to make this? - by Avi Raj - 02.03.2014, 14:31
Re: How to make this? - by Clad - 02.03.2014, 14:35
Re: How to make this? - by Lajko1 - 02.03.2014, 14:36
Re: How to make this? - by Lajko1 - 02.03.2014, 14:39
Re: How to make this? - by Clad - 02.03.2014, 14:41
Re: How to make this? - by Clad - 02.03.2014, 14:43

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)