New value for weapon skills (some of weapons)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
That won't happen, because SA-MP is a GTA: San Andreas modification, it is not a custom game engine, which we are supposed to edit. I just suggested animation, not changing weapon damages or anything else. My suggestions was to just make that line readable, nothing else. By the way, I can't see the point of editing weapon data file now, since you can change weapon damages in server-side. The only thing you could've change in weapon data files is damages and ammo capacity (+anim). We don't really need weapon data file to be customizable, and that won't happen anyway. I just really don't like that "gangsta style" shooting weapons.. maybe it's not like "I don't like" but it's more like I got enough of it, and that would be nice to see some changes, and also would be really usefull if you're using NON-LAG shooting now, because running around other player like crazy, and shooting from tec9, uzi or sawn-0ff shotgun, is pretty easy to kill him. I don't want to restrict these weapons, I just want different animation (not just me).
First off: By editing weapon data, we are not even close to editing a 'game engine'. Secondly, look around. There are so many things added by SAMP that by far would break your concept. And thirdly, Data files hold way more information than just weapon damage data.

Messages In This Thread