MySQL not working.
#1

I have this code where a player gets kicked if he connects to the server without a registered nickname. Every time I connect, I het kicked although I am registered.

Код:
new query[128], name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME + 1];
GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));
mysql_format(mysql, query, sizeof(query), "SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE `name` = '%e'", name);
printf("QUERY: %s", query);
mysql_tquery(mysql, query, "", "");

new rows, fields;
cache_get_data(rows, fields);
if(rows == 0)
{
    MessageKick(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Error: You must register on our website before playing.");
    return 1;
}
else
{
    cache_get_field_content(0, "password", player[playerid][p_password], 129);
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOG_IN, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, COLOR_WHITE_EMBEDDED"Log In", COLOR_WHITE_EMBEDDED"Welcome to "COLOR_BLUE_EMBEDDED"Reality Role-Play"COLOR_WHITE_EMBEDDED"!\nLog In by typing in your password below.", "Confirm", "Cancel");
    player[playerid][p_log_in_tries] = 3;
}
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MySQL not working. - by Shetch - 25.01.2014, 22:06
Re: MySQL not working. - by Ranshand - 25.01.2014, 22:08
Re: MySQL not working. - by Shetch - 25.01.2014, 22:15
Re: MySQL not working. - by iZN - 25.01.2014, 22:20
Re: MySQL not working. - by Shetch - 25.01.2014, 22:25
Re: MySQL not working. - by iZN - 25.01.2014, 22:27
Re: MySQL not working. - by Shetch - 25.01.2014, 23:48

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)