Player won't spawn on register
#5

I did that, didn't work. However, I did remove SpawnPlayer (as well as added that), so should I re-add SpawnPlayer to public Spawn?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Player won't spawn on register - by stormchaser206 - 20.01.2014, 13:32
Re: Player won't spawn on register - by gahal156 - 20.01.2014, 13:53
Re: Player won't spawn on register - by stormchaser206 - 20.01.2014, 14:16
Re: Player won't spawn on register - by ACI - 20.01.2014, 14:38
Re: Player won't spawn on register - by stormchaser206 - 20.01.2014, 17:08
Re: Player won't spawn on register - by stormchaser206 - 21.01.2014, 20:53
Re: Player won't spawn on register - by SchurmanCQC - 21.01.2014, 20:57
Re: Player won't spawn on register - by stormchaser206 - 21.01.2014, 21:03
Re: Player won't spawn on register - by pyrodojo25 - 21.01.2014, 21:04
Re: Player won't spawn on register - by stormchaser206 - 21.01.2014, 21:31

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)