RemoveBuildingForPlayer - does not reset after gmx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
GMX works if you use it properly. Keep in mind that it's not a restart command, it's a gamemode switch command. (Switch to the next gamemode) So, it will only affect gamemode and if your gamemode doesn't expect this, the gamemode can bug out. Because it isn't a restart command, it won't delete all the stuff the specific gamemode spawned automatically: you have to do that manually. (Hence why the RemoveBuildingForPlayer bug here exists, because there is no real restore function.)

I have GMX working perfectly fine in my server. I use it inside a restart command to reload the server. To use it properly though, I first unload and remove everything the gamemode had spawned. After that I unload every filterscript (and their respective OnFilterScriptExit's unload the stuff they'd spawned). At last, after everything is cleaned up, I use GMX and OnGameModeInit will load all the filterscripts back into the server.
I know how to do a gmx, and did it right. About the bugs we're talking about completely restart: turn off and on again, read right before post.

Messages In This Thread
RemoveBuildingForPlayer - does not reset after gmx - by CyNiC - 07.01.2014, 16:02
Re: RemoveBuildingForPlayer - does not reset after gmx - by Pottus - 07.01.2014, 16:47
Re: RemoveBuildingForPlayer - does not reset after gmx - by CyNiC - 07.01.2014, 19:18
Re: RemoveBuildingForPlayer - does not reset after gmx - by Basssiiie - 07.01.2014, 22:26
Re: RemoveBuildingForPlayer - does not reset after gmx - by CyNiC - 07.01.2014, 23:15