What do you think?
#2

Started free, ends free.
I started a server when I was 13, and thanks to that, I am now a programmer!
Actually, SA-MP changed my life, I never though I'd be a programmer as a carrer.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What do you think? - by ***Niko*** - 04.12.2013, 22:14
Re: What do you think? - by FireCat - 04.12.2013, 22:20
Re: What do you think? - by saiberfun - 04.12.2013, 23:34
Re: What do you think? - by ***Niko*** - 04.12.2013, 23:42
Re: What do you think? - by Isolated - 05.12.2013, 00:37
Re: What do you think? - by Alphlax - 05.12.2013, 00:39
Re: What do you think? - by toXioneer - 05.12.2013, 01:34
Re: What do you think? - by ***Niko*** - 05.12.2013, 02:18
Re: What do you think? - by bond1999 - 05.12.2013, 02:57
Re: What do you think? - by whatthefuck123 - 05.12.2013, 03:19

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)