24.11.2013, 17:15
Well, I didn't read it all, just saw it at small..
The OnPlayerDeath you didn't even check if player is capturing to make it stop the capture and send the message, that means it will send that message everytime someone dies, same for the OnPlayerDisconnect.
The donator rank and admin rank of yours show that this was taken from a gamemode, and not created..
I'd suggest editing it before putting it as a tutorial.
For the rest, not bad.
{{
PS: SendClientMessageToAll(playerid, etc... ) is wrong.
It's SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR, MESSAGE) and not SendClientMessageToAll(playerid, COLOR, MESSAGE).. }}
Too busy to find more mistakes.
The OnPlayerDeath you didn't even check if player is capturing to make it stop the capture and send the message, that means it will send that message everytime someone dies, same for the OnPlayerDisconnect.
The donator rank and admin rank of yours show that this was taken from a gamemode, and not created..
I'd suggest editing it before putting it as a tutorial.
For the rest, not bad.
{{
PS: SendClientMessageToAll(playerid, etc... ) is wrong.
It's SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR, MESSAGE) and not SendClientMessageToAll(playerid, COLOR, MESSAGE).. }}
Too busy to find more mistakes.

