Weird bug...
#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNkStAX
Are you using Norns Car System?
I'm using his GameMode, Trying to modify his Car System so I can Add cars IG.
Now I tried what SilentHunteR suggested it Works now but Also Saves another 84 Cars after the New car...
And How do I write this: "None" on the DynamicCars[i][CarOwner] ? I mean I tried: DynamicCars[i][CarOwner] = "None"; and I get Errors
I want there to be a Name/Text.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Weird bug... - by Castle - 18.04.2009, 17:15
Re: Weird bug... - by Joe Staff - 18.04.2009, 17:19
Re: Weird bug... - by Castle - 18.04.2009, 17:20
Re: Weird bug... - by Joe Staff - 18.04.2009, 17:31
Re: Weird bug... - by Castle - 18.04.2009, 17:40
Re: Weird bug... - by ICECOLDKILLAK8 - 18.04.2009, 17:45
Re: Weird bug... - by Castle - 18.04.2009, 17:53
Re: Weird bug... - by Castle - 18.04.2009, 18:31

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)